Terms of Enrollment:
Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- GRE or GMAT score required
- Institute code: 3536
Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- GMAT or GRE score required
- Department code: X5X-QS-64
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- IELTS or TOEFL required for non-native English speakers
- Minimum score required: 7.5
- Electronic scores send to: MIT Graduate Admissions
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- TOEFL or IELTS required for non-native English speakers
- Minimum score required: 100 (iBT) 600 (PBT)
- Institute code: 3535
Waiver of TOEFL/IELTS may be available.
Waiver of GRE/GMAT may be available.
Areas of Research:
Additional details about the admissions process can be found in the Admissions section of the MIT Sloan Fellows Program website.