Current students are invited to attend a hands-on workshop that will train you to write an enticing blog post, with individualized feedback from communication staff from across the institute. The workshop will help MIT grads develop content for the MIT Graduate Admissions Blog, in order to provide prospective students with diverse viewpoints on being a student here (in the lab and beyond!).
- Two-part blogging workshop spans 2 days: August 23 and 30
- Session 1: "How to Write a Blog" on August 23, 9:30-10:30 AM
- Session 2: "Food and Feedback" on August 30. Attendees choose 9:30-10:30 AM breakfast session or 6:00-7:00 PM dinner session.
- Write 1 blog post to earn $100 upon completion of post.
- Attendance at all sessions is mandatory for publication and payment
- Opportunity to continue writing for the blog and earn $100 per piece
- Your work will be eligible for publication on the blog
Apply here by July 17th, 11:59 PM.