Terms of Enrollment:
Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- General test not required for the 2021 application cycle
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Minimum score required: 7
- Electronic scores send to: MIT Graduate Admissions
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Minimum score required: 100 (iBT) 600 (PBT)
- Institute code: 3514
- Department code: Not Required
The IELTS exam is preferred over the TOEFL.
Waivers are not offered.
Areas of Research:
Early Admission may be available for MIT seniors in Mechanical Engineering.